Notice on Arrangements for Linkage of Relevant Businesses after Extension of Market Closure during 2020 Spring Festival Holiday
SSE Letter  No. 203 Document
All market participants:
In order to fully prevent and control the novel coronavirus outbreak and maintain the stable and orderly operation of the SSE market, the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) issued the “Announcement on Adjusting Relevant Arrangements for Market Closure During 2020 Spring Festival Holiday” (SSE Announcement  No. 6 Document) on January 27, 2020, with the approval of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), declaring to extend the market closure during the 2020 Spring Festival holiday until February 2 (Sunday). The arrangements for the linkage of the businesses related to the extension of the market closure are further notified as follows:
1. As the market is closed on January 31, the implementation of the businesses to be conducted by the issuers and the listed companies shall in principle be postponed to February 3; if the issuer or the listed company makes another announcement, the business shall be handled in accordance with the announcement. If the IPO on the SSE is postponed until February 3, the issuer and the lead underwriter shall disclose the adjusted issuance arrangements on February 3.
2. As the market is closed on January 31, the business of listing the stocks with the sales limit terminated originally scheduled for January 31 and February 3 shall be postponed accordingly to February 3 and February 4, and the implementation of the business of stock trading suspension and resumption originally scheduled on January 31 shall be postponed accordingly until February 3.
3. The listed companies can submit the direct-disclosure announcements as usual during the information disclosure period for non-trading days (13:00 - 17:00) on February 2.
4. As the market is closed on January 31, the implementation of the bond businesses on the SSE originally scheduled on January 31 and February 3 shall be postponed accordingly until February 3 and 4, including listing, quoted transfer, delisting, amortization, redemption, payment of interest and initiating the conversion of convertible bonds into stocks. If the bond selling-back period or the selling-back cancellation period includes January 31, the period shall be postponed for one trading day accordingly. The start date of bond selling back or selling-back cancellation originally scheduled on February 3 shall be postponed to February 4, and the selling-back period or the selling-back cancellation period shall be postponed for one trading day accordingly.
5. If the bond record date is January 31, the accrued interest applicable on February 3 includes the interest that is payable with the record date of January 31 and the accrued interest from the value date to February 3. The market participants are reminded to check the data of the accrued interest of all the bonds applicable on February 3 on the official SSE website (Home – Disclosure - Bond Information - Accrued Interest of Bonds) and the PROP bulletin board of Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. (CSDC).
6. The expiration date of the transactions of the collateralized agreed repo of bonds and the collateralized tripartite repo of bonds that are mature on January 31 shall be postponed to February 3. Both sides of the transaction shall calculate the repo amount at expiration based on the initial transaction rate reached by both parties and the number of the days for actual capital occupation.
7. The SSE issued the data interface file to the market participants before the market closure for the Spring Festival holiday (on January 23), and will not reissue it in principle due to the extended market closure. All market participants can set the date nodes for relevant data as needed. If the bond businesses on the SSE originally scheduled on January 31, including listing, quoted transfer, amortization and payment of interest, and initiating the conversion of convertible bonds into stocks, are postponed to February 3, the date of "January 31" for the businesses mentioned in the SSE-issued data interface file will remain unchanged. The market information providers and securities companies may adjust the relevant date data for securities displayed in the business information and on the trading software, and provide investors with inquiry services, on the basis of the arrangements in this notice. The SSE will use the data sent by CSDC on January 23 to implement the front-end control for shareholding lessening on February 3.
Shanghai Stock Exchange
February 2, 2020