Announcement on Adjusting Arrangements for Market Closure during 2020 Spring Festival Holiday
SSE Announcement  No. 6 Document
According to the "Notice of the General Office of the State Council on Extending the 2020 Spring Festival Holiday", with the approval of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) decides to extend the market closure during the 2020 Spring Festival holiday, and adjusts the schedule in the “Announcement on the Arrangements for the Market Closure During the 2020 Spring Festival Holiday” (SSE Announcement  No. 3 Document) as follows:
1. The market closure during the 2020 Spring Festival holiday will be extended until February 2 (Sunday), and the market will be open as usual on February 3 (Monday).
2. The businesses originally scheduled to be implemented on January 31, 2020 will be postponed to February 3 in principle; if a listed company or issuer makes another announcement, the business shall be handled according to the announcement.
3. The last day for the listed companies to disclose their annual performance forecasts for 2019 is postponed to February 3.
4. For the bonds (including the asset-backed securities) originally scheduled for listing or quoted transfer on January 31 and February 3, the dates of listing and quoted transfer will be postponed to February 3 and February 4, respectively.
5. In order to ensure the normal trading after the Spring Festival holiday, the connectivity test for the trading system originally scheduled for January 30 (Thursday) is postponed to 09:15 to 12:00 on February 1, 2020 (Saturday).
6. The clearing and settlement shall be conducted in accordance with the relevant arrangements of China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd.
All market participants such as member units, listed companies, issuers, fund management companies and option operators are required to make relevant arrangements accordingly, issue relevant announcements or notices in time, and effectively provide risk warnings. The investors are requested to pay attention.
Shanghai Stock Exchange
January 27, 2020